Saturday, September 11, 2010

Picking up the paintbrush




It has been very hard for me to pick up a paintbrush or get on the computer lately. I have had a lot of ideas in my head, almost every night, but for some strange reason I haven't been able to put a pencil to paper. I have tried going to some of my old projects I have been working on, but many of you can probably relate with me that when your heart is not in it, nothing will be or can be accomplished. Right before I took my hiatis from art, I began a digitally drawn image of a girl with fireflies. I decided to create this into a painting as well. These images show the beginnings of the painting. I think I am finally getting back to myself again. Although I can't explain the standstill, I will try my best to continue on with my art. I hope to repost the finished painting soon. Thank you for understanding and helping me get over this hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment