Monday, October 4, 2010

A Day of Invitations

A couple of days ago, I was asked to create a simple, casual bridal shower invitation using the colors orange and green and pumpkins. These are the three options I designed for the client. (All information has been changed.)



I had so much fun doing these; I love weddings and Autumn colors! What a perfect project to do at my favorite time of year! The hostess of the party chose the last one and asked me to create another invitation for a formal Bridal Luncheon. Can' t wait to begin working on it. The colors are brown, orange, champagne, green, and plum. I am thinking something a bit more traditional with a touch of fancy. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, today I sold my one and only invitation on my etsy shop. My poor etsy shop has shriveled up lately, not being tended to properly, but I have never had a green thumb! I think I am going to design more invitations at the moment to put on my etsy shop.

Today was a day for the invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment