Monday, August 25, 2008

More art, more rain

I have recently completed 2 more paintings but I have been waiting for the rain to stop so I can get some good photos outside. While I am waiting, and sorry for the delay, here a few of my nonobjective pieces of art completed within the last 2 years.


This painting, A Blue Circle, measures 24"x48" and is hanging in Sean's (my husband) office. I did this one so quick and without any thought and it amazes me how many compliments it gets.






This one was designed for a friend's housewarming present and is titled Red Rectangle measuring 24"x48".
Hayden's Quilt, 24"x48", was designed for my daughter's room and to help develop her visual stimulation when she was a baby. Just fun patterning and color combinations that coordinated with the colors in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment