Monday, August 18, 2008

Where did all my canvas go?


So, last night I had to tell my husband I have no more canvas and I need a few hundred for more supplies. It is difficult to see money keep going out without anything coming in. This is where you have to have a lot of confidence in yourself and sometimes where I tend to lack. But I also have a goal in mind to produce a certain amount of paintings before I start sending out my portfolio to galleries. We are almost there.



Hayden is my lovely 2 year old daughter. How much fun does this look! Now I know I am keeping this as an art journal and that will be my primary focus but I wanted to show you why it is difficult sometimes to find the time during the day to paint. Whenever I paint, Hayden is right there. Not a bad thing of course, but I do have to watch my "Little Picasso".
This is a pencil sketch of a new woman painting I am working on currently. I will also be working on other subject matter very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment