Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brain Overload




I have been incredibly busy lately, so posting a blog has been impossible. My niece, Madeleine, came down to stay with us and visit Hayden for the week. They are 6 days apart in age and sometimes act more like twin sisters than cousins. Wow! Combined, they have a lot more energy than I could ever have. But funny enough, I did manage to wear them out, or they wore each other out. We went shopping, visited all the family, played in our neighborhood park, painted, and made pink cupcakes, just like Pinkalicious. Grandma Con Con even made them matching strawberry shortcake aprons to wear for the cupcake making party.





Hayden and Mads show off their new aprons in style. Also, I tried to tell everyone that Hayden did her own paintings with no, if little help, from me. I supervise but that's it. Who knew a 2 year old would get so involved in her painting. Mads and Hayden made a painting for my sister's birthday. They had so much fun! The paint ended up all over them.













As for me, well, there has been very little painting done this last week and a half. Last week, when the girls went to bed, I did too. I guess they wore me out too. Hayden is now sick and much of my time is caring for her. I will try to paint tomorrow night. Also, I have started a new project, actually, my mom and I have started a business called Once Upon a Tutu. I will talk a little more about that later. I still have a lot of research to do on it. Lots to do, too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment