Thursday, September 4, 2008

Figuring out the whole Blog thing

Okay, so I am a little late and well, no art posted recently. I am writing tonight to say I am finishing last details on two pieces which are both non-objective abstracts. Tomorrow I will post the finished pieces to show. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Paintings hardly ever turn out exactly like what is in my head.

Also, after my exhibition next Friday September 12th, I will be trying harder to figure out the whole blog thing and making it look more artistic with a slideshow. I haven't had too much time lately on the computer. All of my free time has been painting after my daughter decides to go to sleep at midnight and getting up at or before 8:00 every morning. I wish I had half of her energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment