Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy weekend







We had a busy weekend filled with blueberry picking, painting, shopping, and I know there was more, although, I can't seem to remember right now. While at the Blueberry Farm, we decided to kill to birds with one stone: I've got blueberries in my freezer and we took some cool photos in the country for some new dresses Mom is putting on Etsy. Hayden is modeling this dress Mom made just for her. Following are a couple more photos of new dresses Mom has made. If you like these dresses, please take a look at our Etsy site for more clothes and children's art.
I tried to find some clothes for myself this weekend without any luck. I don't know why it works this way but when you go with the intention of shopping, you can never find anything that looks good on you. But the moment you are just window shopping, everything beckons to you; the fit is amazing, the color is just right, and " Wow it must of been tailor made just for you."
Meanwhile, I am looking for a new camera, a professional SLR so I can work with my photography skills for the business and for fun. I want pictures that show more depth of focus ( if that's correct) instead of the camera I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment