Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday Dresses


Great Fourth of July weekend! Great family fun! I just had to show the birthday dresses Mom made the girls for their birthday party. No stars and stripes here! The girls wanted pink! I love the fabric combinations together on the bottom detailing of the dresses. Very cute and could they be any girlier?

We ended the weekend with fireworks at the house (Best shot I could get, sorry) and a massive 700-1000 water balloon fight with the kids and adults. Sometimes, pretending you're a kid again and enjoying little things like a water balloon fight is the most rejuvenating thing for the soul. Fun was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. the dresses are gorgeous...
    sounds like you had some good old-fashioned fun for the 4th!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bev! Nice to have you over!My Mom made 4 of these dresses in a few nights after work. Atleast I know where I get my procrastination from.

    ReplyDelete