Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Putting Focus Back into Etsy

One of my biggest goals at the moment is to put more focus into Etsy again. For some time now, I have fallen off the side of the Earth when it comes to my Etsy shop. Although I check it regularly to make sure nothing has been sold or there is no conversations lingering, it's as if I have lost all momentum with Etsy. I think the biggest reason is the lack of traffic coming to my shop due to little activity. My goal for this entire month is to make Etsy a priority of mine.

I will:
1.  List or relist something atleast every other day (more if needed)
2.  Participate in the forums regularly.
3.  Add some favorites to my shop.
4.  Go through Etsy resources for tips.
5. Work on my photographs.
6. Work on better tagging.

It's funny though, I have ignored Etsy for a good month now it seems. In the last week, two of my prints were featured; one in a blog and the other in a treasury. I wonder if it could get better, like more sales if I paid attention to it!

4 comments:

  1. i hear ya.....working on my shop too, just need to persevere!
    best to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bev! You are such great motivation for me! Love all of the spirit from the FL group! I'll have to check out your shop again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel I am just lost in the vast world of etsy! ;) I am interested to hear what works for you. Thanks for sharing and good luck!!

    Fellow Flyer... Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so frustrated with Etsy and not selling anything there! I keep threatening to remove my shop but then I hold out 'just in case'. Not sure what to do at this point, would love advice! http://www.etsy.com/shop/carrieharper

    ReplyDelete