Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Painting in 2 Years


Yay!!!!! What a sense of accomplishment! My first painting in 2 years. It felt so good to be painting again! To see the instant gratification and the progress of change so rapidly of what I could do with my own two hands. Don't get me wrong, I still love doing digital art, especially creating prints and patterns, but to be able to experiment with so many different mediums is so much fun and a great stress relief. Painting is also a lot faster than drawing on the computer, atleast to me it is.

I posted a close up of the painting to show my favorite part.

Thank you for sharing my  beginning with me.

6 comments:

  1. I think your painting is beautiful! Good for you for delving back into the paints, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina it's gorgeous!
    So sweet!

    I'm going to 'like' your page now on facebook!
    Fly high! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't that feel great! Looks beautiful and it feels so good to have paint under your nails again, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece of work!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yall for the kind words. Starting my second painting tonight. Hopefully many more down the road.

    ReplyDelete